In Your Workplace or In Your Community
Enhance effective communication skills and increase the understanding of challenges faced by Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals
This Cultural Sensitivity Training is to help employees/participants become culturally aware when it comes to working with people who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and Late Deafened at your workplace or in your community.
- Understand the basics of Deaf Culture
- Learn tips for effectively communicating with people who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Learn tips on what not to say to individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Learn the basics of two different languages: American Sign Language and English
- Understand the role of American Sign Language Interpreters
Perfect for Emergency Management, Law Firms, Medical Professionals, Not-for-Profit Organizations, Corporations, and many more!
For pricing quotes or more information, email Jenny.